Finding the right Real Estate Agent in Denver to help you sell your home or purchase a new one is crucial to having a successful real estate transaction. It is recommended that you interview a minimum of 3 Real Estate Agents.
If you are looking for Top Real Estate Agents in Denver and need a referral, then click on the Real Estate Agent Denver Referral Form button and a Realtor or Realtors will be in contact with you within 2 hours and no more than 24 hours. You decide on how many agents you want to interview.
These top Real Estate Agents have been scrubbed and handpicked. They have been put on our list by invitation only. We review their prior 12 month transactions to make sure they are highly active in the Real Estate Community, they all work full-time, answer their phones/emails/texts in a timely manner, are all extremely experienced, and they all have excellent reviews. Most of all, they care about their clients and are looking out for your best interests.
It is suggested that you research your real estate agent’s credentials. Every state has licensing offices. You need to make sure your agent is licensed in your state. Most state agencies have online websites. You can also search for any disciplinary actions that went through the state licensing board. Click here to go to Colorado’s Division of Real Estate.
Once you find an agent you are interested in, set up an interview. Some of the questions you should ask are:
- What is your agent’s knowledge of the market in your target area? How much are homes in your area and how long are they usually on the market?
- Do they handle homes in your price range? Look up your agent’s listings online to see what kind of business they do.
- How many transactions have they had within the past year? Are you able to get references from past clients?
- If you are selling your home, what is their marketing plan for your home? Go to some of your agent’s open houses to see how they interact with potential buyers.
- Do they work full time? You want an agent who works full time but not someone who is too busy to take your calls. They need to be easily accessible by phone/text/email.
Finding a qualified real estate agent in Denver to handle your transaction is essential to making sure your home buying or selling experience is prosperous. This is the most important decision you will make and having an experienced agent will make all the difference.